BMC Covid-19 Safety Protocol
We want to ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy and that we are following the Public Health guidelines. Please read the following information carefully.
- In order to maintain required social distancing, approx. 75 people including volunteers and persons involved in worship.
- You will be required to add your name(s) to a list on the church website or email or call the church office, leave a message by Friday to indicate that you will be attending the Sunday service.
- Please stay at home if you or a close contact are feeling unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19.
- If you or a close contact test positive for the virus within 2 weeks of attending a service, please contact the BMC office.
- Please note Covid-19 screening questions as you enter for worship.
- Physical distancing must be practiced at all times. Greeters and Ushers will be available to assist with your entering, seating and leaving.
- Masks are mandatory, unless you cannot wear one for health reasons.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed in the appropriate areas and available in wall units.
- The men’s and women’s main washrooms with accessible stalls will be available. Washroom use will be limited to two persons at a time.
- For August, access to the building will be from the entry door near the cemetery and church offices only and is limited to the foyer, the sanctuary and washrooms.
- Take any coats and personal items with you to your seat.
- Offering plates will be placed in the entry to the sanctuary along with bulletins.
- The service will include pre-recorded video and may include live elements. There will be no Jr or Adult Sunday School, or access to the nursery room or care available. Children are to remain in the pew with parents or caregivers.
- Please allow extra time for your arrival and entry into the sanctuary.
- Following the worship service you are welcome to visit with each other, 2 metres apart, outside in the parking lot or grassy area.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines and helping us all stay safe!