Covid-19 Safety Protocols
When re-open for worship
We want to ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy and that we are following the Public Health guidelines. Please read the following information carefully.
- Our 30 % seating capacity is approx. 75 people including volunteers and persons involved in worship.
- You will be required to call the church office, leave a message, or email by Thursday noon to indicate that you will be attending the Sunday service.
- Upon your arrival you will be asked the Covid-19 screening questions. Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell or tested positive for Covid-19. If you test positive for the virus within 2 weeks of attending a service you are obligated to contact the BMC office.
- Physical distancing must be practiced at all times. Greeters and Ushers will be available to assist with your entering and leaving and arranging and recording where you are sitting.
- Masks are mandatory, unless you cannot wear one for health reasons.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed in the appropriate areas and available in wall units.
- The men’s and women’s main washrooms with accessible stalls will be available. Washroom use will be limited to one person or one adult with a small child at a time.
- Access to the building will be from the main foyer doors only and is limited to the foyer, the sanctuary and washrooms.
- Take any coats and personal items with you to your seat.
- Offering plates will be placed in the entry to the sanctuary.
- The service will include pre-recorded video and may include live elements. There will be no Jr or Adult Sunday School, or access to the nursery room or care available. Children are to remain in the pew with parents or caregivers.
- Please allow extra time for your arrival and entry into the sanctuary.
- Following the worship service you are welcome to visit with each other, 2 metres apart, outside in the parking lot or grassy area.